Does anyone like the new Rose Indien color?

Status
Not open for further replies.

giggles016

O.G.
Aug 16, 2009
Is the Rose Indien color really unappealing in person? It seems like it is getting a lot of negative feedback. Unfortunately, I don't live near an LV store to check out all the new colors. I love anything pink though, and am really liking the Rose Indien color in the pics on the LV website.

I am torn whether or not to order the cles in this color. None of the other cles colors really appeal to me, and I am dying to add one to my collection. Any advice would be greatly appreciated :smile:.

Is the Rose Indien color really unappealing in person? It seems like it is getting a lot of negative feedback. Unfortunately, I don't live near an LV store to check out all the new colors. I love anything pink though, and am really liking the Rose Indien color in the pics on the LV website.

I am torn whether or not to order the cles in this color. None of the other cles colors really appeal to me, and I am dying to add one to my collection. Any advice would be greatly appreciated :smile:.

I don't have a store near me either and was wondering the same thing. I thought it looked pretty from the pics but many are saying its unappealiing in person. I know the new green (Vert olive) is not pretty to me..I kind of wonder what they were thinking on that one....are the new colors really bad in person??

I am like you, I love MOST things pink but it has to be pretty pink. Even my salon is pink so that says a lot. I saw both pink today at LV and was shocked at how unappealing they were, nothing like the pictures that were posted from reveals but to each their own. They were HORRIBLE and HORRID!

I am like you, I love MOST things pink but it has to be pretty pink. Even my salon is pink so that says a lot. I saw both pink today at LV and was shocked at how unappealing they were, nothing like the pictures that were posted from reveals but to each their own. They were HORRIBLE and HORRID!

Is it the lack of shimmer that makes it so horrible? Would you say the stock photos on the LV website are true to color, or is the color totally different in person?

It's not because the lack of shimmer, the lighter pink has shimmer. It's just the color on their own.
The light pink is pretty on LV site but not pretty in person. The dark pink is pretty much like the one on LV site but a bit less purple.
Is it the lack of shimmer that makes it so horrible? Would you say the stock photos on the LV website are true to color, or is the color totally different in person?

I don't have a store near me either and was wondering the same thing. I thought it looked pretty from the pics but many are saying its unappealiing in person. I know the new green (Vert olive) is not pretty to me..I kind of wonder what they were thinking on that one....are the new colors really bad in person??

I agree that the new green looks horrible. The Rose Indien is the only one that really appealed to me in pics. It's so hard not having a store nearby to check everything out in person. I am tempted just to place an order online, but it's kind of a pain to return if I don't like it.

I agree that the new green looks horrible. The Rose Indien is the only one that really appealed to me in pics. It's so hard not having a store nearby to check everything out in person. I am tempted just to place an order online, but it's kind of a pain to return if I don't like it.

Trust me, it's MORE than a pain to return online.. I am going thru it right now and I am so annoyed with the whole process.....I would wait and get to a store..

LVlvoe_bug said:

The color lacks the punch of rose pop or the Wilson Fluo pinks. I wouldn't go so far as to call them horrible or horrid. They just weren't as interesting as the brighter pinks we've seen in the past. It's a very reddish pink, almost identical to the epi fuchsia color, which also wasn't as fuchsia as I prefer my fuchsia to be.

As for the olive, it just seemed to lack depth.

Trust me, it's MORE than a pain to return online.. I am going thru it right now and I am so annoyed with the whole process.....I would wait and get to a store..

Oh no! What is going on with your return? I've returned a few things in the past online, and for the most part it hasn't been too bad. One time I had to wait for them to process the return for almost 2 weeks though, and I was afraid I would never see my refund.

Oh no! What is going on with your return? I've returned a few things in the past online, and for the most part it hasn't been too bad. One time I had to wait for them to process the return for almost 2 weeks though, and I was afraid I would never see my refund.

I've always returned to a store but this time could not get to one so I shipped back. They received it back the day after Christmas and still no word on my refund. They say its a 14 day turnaround before letting you know of a credit. When I called today to check on it she then tells me is 14 business days to access the bag and starts to count how many days its been, nice! , which the previous rep never mentioned....I don't know if its this slow for anyone else or they experienced this it is sooooooo frustrating because no one will give you the status of it just ill know when either I get a call ( per one rep) or an email ( per the other rep) advising me of the credit....

giggles016 said:

Why I don't like it is simple - It's not a true pink, to me. It verges on mauve. I'm someone who buys stuff she doesn't even need because it comes in pink (my digital camera, my iPad case, my stylus, my mousepad at work; if its pink, I want it! Too girly? Uhm, I'm a girl! Love pink). When I heard these 2 pinks were coming I was thinking "oh no, how will I pick just one?! I'm supposed to be on a temporary ban". When I went yesterday I had the Sarah wallet, a cosmetic pouch and the cles in both colors in my greedy little hands... Only to realize I disliked both and I left with NOTHING. What am I thinking about the next day? Nothing vernis. The pink denim Neverfull from the cruise collection that I happened across while there! Now THAT'S a pretty pink and I'm coveting it.

I absolutely love all things pink. It's my favorite color. The Rose Indien is very flat and matte looking even though it's patent. I'm not sure if that makes sense. Also it has mauve undertones in it which I personally hate. Love oink. Despise mauve - LOL. There is no shimmer or dimension to it. It looks cheap, in my opinion. If you are dying for a Cles, I highly recommend Pomme or Amarante. They are both beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.