Does anyone like the navy outdoor hobo?...

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am considering getting the navy blue outdoor hobo instead of the navy coco cabas... since I can't locate a navy cabas...:sad: :crybaby: Anyway I've been searching the forum and can't find any navy outdoor pics, anyone have this bag and could post some pics? Also what do you ladies think of it?:s
    Thanks for any help making the decision...

2. I remember seeing the navy outdoor collection at NM and I thought it was a beautiful bag, but I think it is very susceptible to scratches. The purse they had on display was just covered with scratches. It was a beautiful color though. If you have your heart set on the cabas, I'd hold out and see if a navy one turns up. Have you called the 800 number? Plus I don't know how much the outdoor hobos cost and if they are more than the cabas, you could always get a cabas off ebay. Good luck and let us know what you decide.