does anyone like the large musette?

I think it looks cool with jeans when you wear it turned to the back so the bag rests on your bum.

I agree!!! I love mine and wear it ALL the time. Especially when I want to be hands free. It is big but not bulky. It rests comfy on the body and does not stick out.

I love big bags......bulky not so much. This bag is big and fits a good amount but not bulky

I purchased it on a whim off of Ebay(see a lady carrying it in Las Vegas..and thought it was cute)...when I got it...it was WAY to big for me....looked awkward on me....so I turned around and sold it on Ebay...lost money on it...

Try it on before you buy....my advise

i love it. got it in damier so no worries abt patina.

i dun think its big cos the bag is flat and with the vertical shape it enhances my body (i think).

i bought n exchanged the navigilio cos it was bulky which made my body looks wider than it is. wherelse the mussette lengthen my height.

i love it. got it in damier so no worries abt patina.

i dun think its big cos the bag is flat and with the vertical shape it enhances my body (i think).

i bought n exchanged the navigilio cos it was bulky which made my body looks wider than it is. wherelse the mussette lengthen my height.

i absolutely love it and yet to find one that is similar to replace it.

I use to like it. I had the small musette, and gave it away. Too small. I contemplated the large one, but fell out of love with the shape. I don't care for the way they look. :crybaby: