does anyone like the large musette?

Nov 21, 2006
I seem to kinda like this bag, but havent found anyone who else does....anyone??? I would love to see someone wearing it, if you have any pictures. TIA;)

misspiggy

O.G.
Sep 15, 2006
I think it looks cool with jeans when you wear it turned to the back so the bag rests on your bum.

Iluvbags

The original Iluvbags
O.G.
Oct 18, 2005
Somewhere shopping
I think it looks cool with jeans when you wear it turned to the back so the bag rests on your bum.

I agree!!! I love mine and wear it ALL the time. Especially when I want to be hands free. It is big but not bulky. It rests comfy on the body and does not stick out.

I love big bags......bulky not so much. This bag is big and fits a good amount but not bulky

I purchased it on a whim off of Ebay(see a lady carrying it in Las Vegas..and thought it was cute)...when I got it...it was WAY to big for me....looked awkward on me....so I turned around and sold it on Ebay...lost money on it...

Try it on before you buy....my advise

kaka28

O.G.
May 21, 2006
i love it. got it in damier so no worries abt patina.

i dun think its big cos the bag is flat and with the vertical shape it enhances my body (i think).

i bought n exchanged the navigilio cos it was bulky which made my body looks wider than it is. wherelse the mussette lengthen my height.

kaka28

O.G.
May 21, 2006
i love it. got it in damier so no worries abt patina.

i dun think its big cos the bag is flat and with the vertical shape it enhances my body (i think).

i bought n exchanged the navigilio cos it was bulky which made my body looks wider than it is. wherelse the mussette lengthen my height.

i absolutely love it and yet to find one that is similar to replace it.

PinkSuadeSoho

Princess Grace Ave
O.G.
Jul 17, 2006
Spain & France
I use to like it. I had the small musette, and gave it away. Too small. I contemplated the large one, but fell out of love with the shape. I don't care for the way they look. :crybaby: