Does anyone like the Heritage Stripe Converitible Hobo?

curiousillusion

LOVE pink!
Jul 12, 2008
Maybe I just keep missing the threads where y'all talk about it, but I don't think I've heard anyone really mention it. I was thinking about getting the khaki/light pink one, just as an everyday, running to work bag, plus since I'm getting ready to go on a big trip I figured it would help hold my camera plus essentials crossbody without me having to worry about it... but since I haven't heard anyone talk about it, I'm worried.

I know it's not a fancy purse, it's more like a bag... but does anyone else like it or am I alone?

Yes I do like it. I saw it in person over the weekend at the bon-ton department store and it is pretty cute. I didnt purchase it because first of all i really like the new madison leather in silver so i may get that for spring but its not really that expensive so if it comes to the outlet it will be even cheaper so i may definetly purchase it then but for now i am holding off for a month or so.

I like it too, but I'm not too sure what color I'd want. (Looking for a color that will be really versatile). Crossbody bags are really starting to grow on me (I used to hate them when I was younger). I might pick one up on the next PCE. You are not alone! :tup:

I'm not much of a cross-body bag fan, but I have to admit, this one is cute. I recently got the pink/khaki satchel and love the color combo. I think for what you said you need the bag for, the cross-body would do the trick. The thing I really like about the satchel, and cross-body for that matter, is that it should be easy to keep clean and seems like it doesn't require alot of babying, like so many leather and signature fabric bags.

I'm also thinking about getting this bag, just not sure which color. I'll going to Europe in May, so I've been looking for a crossbody bag and this might be it.

I love this bag -- and am selfishly hoping that it goes to the outlets soon. :graucho: If not, I think this would be a great PCD purchase. The material is really growing on me for a bag that you can treat more poorly than a leather bag.

It's a really great bag. My mother and I had the opportunity to see it and try it on in person yesterday. She loves the cross-body/messenger bags and I love the fact that it looks great when worn on the shoulder by the smaller strap. I'm thinking of getting the khaki/green in this bag style or the domed satchel.

I love it! Then again, I love my sig stripe file bag (was available in Hawaii and Japan last June) and my sig stripe patent convertible shoulder bag (#12825). I got the convertible last Dec. when it was at the outlets. I had my eye on that because I love my file bag so much. I definitely want the new Heritage Stripe convertible hobo!! It is pretty close in size to the sig stripe patent convertible shoulder bag. I think I want it in green.

I like it a lot. Especially in the light khaki/pink,white combo. I like the shape and fall of the bag. Its comfy and light weight. The more I see it the more I like the light pink stripe..I'm not such a fan of the green or blue, and the dark pink is rubbing off on me.

I like it. The SA convinced me to try it on when I was in the store, and it's really comfy. I wouldn't wear it crossbody though. I would take any color really, but the khaki light pink, and solid pretty pink are my faves. The accessories in this line are awesome! I gotta have the capacity wristlet.

I would love to see pictures of this bag too...with items inside. I been thinking about this bag, love the style. I have the white satchel (08) from last year, used it all summer showed no dirt.