Does anyone like Sergio Rossi or Costume National here?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello everyone! Two of my favourite brands in shoes are Sergio Rossi and Costume National. But i never see any threads about those brands here. (Or maybe its just me being blind ;))

Please show me pics if you do have shoes by them!

2. I don't have any CN or SR shoes but when I see that title I thought I need to chim in :yes: Two years ago maybe, I came across some gorgeous Sergio Rossi pumps and the price was really good and I just let them go, that was so stup!d of me ... I was not able to catch another pair in my size since then. I still check ebay auctions on SR to find this pair but it seems they are not available any more!! ...:smash:

Attached Files:

3. ^ cute!

Aw, shame you didnt get them. But you prob find something else, there is so many cute shoes out there! ;)

4. I LOVE SERGIO ROSSI!!

My first pair of designer shoes was a great pair of SR pumps! I purchased them at Off Saks for $400. It as the most I ever spent on a pair of shoes at that time. Let me tell ya, I wore those shoes to death (7-years)! I still check ebay hoping another pair might pop up someday.

I ended up purchasing my 2nd pair from bluefly 5-years ago but sold those because they didn't fit just right.

Anyway, LOVE SERGIO ROSSI! Great shoes!!

5. I love, love Sergio Rossi, have like 10 pairs.... here's a pic 1.5 years back after 5 days in Rome, 3 pairs of SRs in here:
    photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2073/100/92/552971316/n552971316_1446296_9190.jpg

SRs are the both snakeskin and black ones

6. I love SR too, such great quality and usually relatively comfortable.

7. I love CN -- have a pair of sandals from last summer. Barneys has a great selection.

8. I love Sergio Rossi!!! Beautiful designs and great quality!

9. I love Sergio Rossi but have only one pair :

Attached Files:

10. I'm a Sergio Rossi fan!