Does anyone like Coach Holiday Patchwork??

Emily83

Cupid's Chokehold
Jul 30, 2006
I am just curious if I am the only one who thinks these bags are absolutely beautiful this season... I have not heard many people mention them here! I would love to get the swingpack soon...I need a smaller bag, but alas, I am broke!:crybaby:

i actually like them. the colors more then last year's holiday.

last year's didn't do anything for me, even though a lot of people love it.

everyone just has different tastes. i can tell you we had a boat load of them but now it's down to just a few.

so people are picking it up quickly.

but the best IMO was the khaki and purple and gold version along with the indigo we recently had?

that was my fave patchwork.

The holiday patchwork totes are okay this year. I have the summer patchwork tote (the gold and purple toned one) and it is one of my favorites. I think I just don't care for the dark leather contrast on the holiday patchwork.

i actually like them. the colors more then last year's holiday.

last year's didn't do anything for me, even though a lot of people love it.

everyone just has different tastes. i can tell you we had a boat load of them but now it's down to just a few.

so people are picking it up quickly.

but the best IMO was the khaki and purple and gold version along with the indigo we recently had?

that was my fave patchwork.

o0hhhhhh very true, that was my favorite patchwork!!!!!!!! im still kicking myself for not getting the denim sling bag thing.