Does Anyone Like Alex?

I have it and have had No problems, I have been using it for a few weeks now.
I just checked mine, looks brand new, handles and all. I wish I had the larger of the two, but I didn't want the colors. I am hoping they make this in more colors in the large.

I have it and have had No problems, I have been using it for a few weeks now.
I just checked mine, looks brand new, handles and all. I wish I had the larger of the two, but I didn't want the colors. I am hoping they make this in more colors in the large.
Good to know! Thanks BarbAga, do you know if there were matching wristlets to these bags? I saw someone posted a op art blue wristlet to match the op art blue alex tote, but it would be nice if they would've made matching wristlets too

I already read on here that people are having problems w/peeling of the handles, is anyone else having that problem?

Thanks.

I was going to purchase a grey patent one at Macy's until I saw some peeling. However, it wasn't the handle per se. It was where the handle meets the bag. There is a metal ring that attaches to the bag. The metal ring is not smooth and that part rubs against the patent causing the it to peel.

I was going to purchase a grey patent one at Macy's until I saw some peeling. However, it wasn't the handle per se. It was where the handle meets the bag. There is a metal ring that attaches to the bag. The metal ring is not smooth and that part rubs against the patent causing the it to peel.
Great... crap, now I don't know if I want this bag...

I just ordered the white patent stitched tote for PCE. I seen someone at the mall carrying the black patent stitched tote awhile ago and it really caught my eye. (and this was just minutes after seeing the inlaid peyton tote in black for the first time irl too, so that's saying something!) So, my answer is yes, I love them!

Good to know! Thanks BarbAga, do you know if there were matching wristlets to these bags? I saw someone posted a op art blue wristlet to match the op art blue alex tote, but it would be nice if they would've made matching wristlets too

the gramercy line patent wristlets?! i got the blk patent one that will match with my alex (once she arrives)

BTW- my SA mentioned that black patent is almost sold out (less than 100 at jax) so if u want one better hurry...

I haven't seen any wristlest to match these totes. Sorry
I wish they had made them to match this set, would of been pretty.

Has anyone tried the difference between the large and regular stitched patent totes? Or have modeling pics for comparison? I know that Coach doesn't have the large anymore, but I'm wondering if it's worth it to try to track down at a Macy's or not. I already ordered the regular in white through Coach for PCE, but just realized they came in large also. I usually like the bigger bags when there's 2 sizes (large Zoe, Carly, Garnet, etc.) but was wondering if the large patent stitched alex was way too big and I should just be happy with the regular that's getting delivered next week. Thanks in advance, any input is greatly appreciated!