Does anyone knows where can I find the best deal on a Britax Car seat?

gymmia

Jan 10, 2008
Orange County, CA
If you do a board search, someone posted a crazy sale at Target.com. I believe the Marathon was $70.

They are great seats. I bought one at full retail and believe it was worth it. We bought it for my son when he was about 10 months old, and he's been riding in it since (he's 3 nnow).

With a lot of the other brands, like Graco or Peg Perego, the best time to buy is when they are discontinuing a color in order to make room for the next collection- much like clothes or bags. Britax tends to keep the same colors so I don't see i discounted as much- they still make the pattern we bought 3 yrs ago!

BurberryLvr

Doting on DS & DD
O.G.
Mar 17, 2008
I got the Boulevard Click-Safe through Ebay for $279 (Buy It Now) with the 8% Bing.com cashback for a total of ~$250 - not bad considering retail is $329.

Ok I just did a search and it looks like Diapers.com has 20% Bing cashback and Britax car seats there for less than retail - check it out!

sobe2009

L-O-V-E
O.G.
Mar 18, 2009
Florida
Thanks so much guys for your help, I will check the info right now. My daughter just turn a year old and Peg Perego is too small. Today in her 1 year old check up, the doctor told me her height is 32 inches. And I wasn't sure, what that meant. But Later today, I was reading the instructions in her car seat and says (Maximun Height 30 inches). So, I have to buy this carseat ASAP.

yangmiumiu

O.G.
Sep 16, 2007
Eureka State
I got the Boulevard Click-Safe through Ebay for $279 (Buy It Now) with the 8% Bing.com cashback for a total of ~$250 - not bad considering retail is $329.

Ok I just did a search and it looks like Diapers.com has 20% Bing cashback and Britax car seats there for less than retail - check it out!
Thanks for sharing such a good deal. When is this cashback program gonna end?

I am also looking for a good deal on this carseat. My bb is 4 month old but weight 16 lb now. I am afraid she will grow out the infant one pretty soon. But is it still early to get it? I heard that there is an expiration date for it.... :wondering

BurberryLvr

Doting on DS & DD
O.G.
Mar 17, 2008
Thanks for sharing such a good deal. When is this cashback program gonna end?

I am also looking for a good deal on this carseat. My bb is 4 month old but weight 16 lb now. I am afraid she will grow out the infant one pretty soon. But is it still early to get it? I heard that there is an expiration date for it.... :wondering
The cashback program is supposed to be doubled for the month of August so I think in Sept, the % will go down where instead of 20% at Diapers.com it will be 10%.

I would go ahead and get it now (I did) since it is convertible and can be used when she is an infant all the way until she's 65 lbs.

sobe2009

L-O-V-E
O.G.
Mar 18, 2009
Florida
I just got the Britax Marathon at diapers.com with the extra 10% off and the bing 20% cashback. It came to a total of around $200.
Thanks to everyone for your help!!!

Oct 8, 2008
Knoxville, TN
Awesome! Britax makes great seats. They apparently have a really good safety rating and the seats will last your child a long time due to the higher weight limits.

schmaela

Mar 8, 2008
I've purchased a couple of Britax Boulevards from Albeebaby.com. Love that site. They sell the discontinued patterns at a great discount.