Does anyone knows if there is personalization service in París’ stores?

karilovesbags

Apr 17, 2016
My husband is traveling to Paris and I’m making my wish list I want a personalized le pliage bag, but I don’t know if the service is only available in the website or if in Paris is available in the stores

My husband is traveling to Paris and I’m making my wish list I want a personalized le pliage bag, but I don’t know if the service is only available in the website or if in Paris is available in the stores

Someone else will surely chime in who has been recently, but even at the C.Elysees store, I do not believe you can personalize a bag and get it then. You can choose your personalization and place the order in-store, but they will not be able to actually, like, assemble it that day. It would be delivered to you several weeks later.
Perhaps things are different currently, so hopefully someone jumps in.
But you can still send him with instructions and order it in Paris!!

You wouldn't be able to get a bag personalized in the store, but you will be able to get one of the Eiffel Tower or new "PARIS" versions.