Does anyone know...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. How much the animal keyrings retail for at the outlets?

I know they were £59 full price... Im just trying to work out whether one on ebay is a good deal or not :s

I guess I could phone the outlets, but not sure whether they have any now, and whether they will post out just a keyring :lol:

2. Bicester didn't have any when I went last weekend - I haven't tried any of the others.

Good luck finding one.

3. There were very few keyrings at Shepton today. They had one Leo & one Aquarius & all the others were leather hearts or metal hearts. I think the star sign ones were about £41.

4. I have never seen them in Chesh Oaks,in fact I had to ring all over to find the cockroaches that I did get,they never seemed to have many in the Mulberry shop in Manc,certainly never the cockroaches.

5. Ive been a bit cheeky and have asked a seller if she is negotiable on price (as the keyring doesnt have the top 'ring' just the clip)... trouble is Ive no clue really as to what would be a fair price... anyone any ideas?:s

6. Oooo,in that case they retail at 59 quid new!

7. Hi Hulahoop,

York had some animal keyrings a couple of weeks ago - I think a red reindeer, some pigs in oak and red and something else too (can't remember what). Cost was £34 from £49.

8. My kitty keyring was sent over from the UK and was on sale. Since I paid in US $, not really sure how much it was marked down. To be perfectly honest, it came with Jody and a wallet, so I didn't even ask the price!! eek ! I really wanted it! I really shouldn't do that! slap self

9. york have a few the new season ones ie croc is marked down to £41 but it is sub marked it has a split in the leather on it's tail was tempted though it has a moving mouth very cute, have pigs all ok reindeer ok and the cock in tan or red i missed out on dog they had in a few weeks back fingers crossed they will get more in x

10. Thanks everyone. Still tempted by the ebay one. I bit the bullet and phoned Bicester earlier, they have quite a few in at the moment - puppy, crocodile, seahorse, cockerel, deer, daschund and basset hound - the SA I spoke to said they were all £34. However the postage is £7.50 (thats their minimum charge), which seems a bit sily just for a little keyring.

I'll keep thinking about it. Im going to York on 11 May (hopefully) and would love to be able to pick one in person, just to see a variety of designs and colours really. Knowing my luck York wont have any then though!

11. Hello and welcome Robin :tup::yes: