Does anyone know who makes Jessica's new bag?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hmmm....no idea, although my guess would be Nancy Gonzalez too, only because I read somewhere that she carries bags from that line. I don't know about you, but when I loaded the second picture, it enlarged Jessica's lips and I got really distracted by them...were they ever that large?

2. I don't know either but I'm likin' it!

P.S. SuLi - she's been filler injections lately for sure.

3. i'd guess nancy gonzalez too, since she's known for her skin bags.

4. If it's crocodile - I take my first comment back. Ewwwwwwww.

5. I don't mean this as bad as it sounds...but what's up w/ the ugly girl w/ the Monogram Mizi in the background of the 1st pic?
    (Hateful, I know, and sorry if she's a family member of anyone! lol)

6. that is my hat!!!!
    ste stole my hat!!!!

7. haha i was thinking the same thing

8. maybe FURLA?

9. can anyone else think of who makes crocodile bags?

10. I thought I'd revive this to see if any of the new members may know who makes this bag. I really like it. (The one JS is carrying);)
    [​IMG]

11. I think it's Nancy Gonzalez.. but not all of NG bags are available online.

12. the edges look vaguely bottega veneta-ish, but i'm going to stick with my original pick of nancy gonzalez

13. Lovely bag.... I'm not sure, but I'm guessing it's nancy gonzalez

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice