Does anyone know which Marc by Marc Jacobs bag this is?

1. I saw someone at the airport with this bag and I asked her the brand, and she said its Marc by Marc Jacobs but about 10 years old. Anyone know where I can buy a good conditioned used one, or if they still make this, or a very similar style?

Thanks!

[​IMG]

2. looks like the Too Hot to Handle Bentley
    https://www.farfetch.com/uk/shopping/women/marc-by-marc-jacobs--too-hot-to-handle-bentley-tote-item-10906948.aspx

MBMJ is discontinued so you'll have to look on secondhand sites like eBay, Poshmark, etc. There are other styles in the Too Hot to Handle collection that are similar, if you can't find that exact one, like the THTH Shopper
    [​IMG]
    and THTH Satchel
    [​IMG]

3. thank you for the info!!! thats so helpful! why did the cancel mbmj?

4. Also, I found a listing on eBay for one--are there fake marc jacobs bags out there, or is it most likely this one is real? Thanks!

5. marc jacobs collection and mbmj merged into one line into 2016. some mbmj styles are still made (with some changes to them) as outlet bags but i don't think any THTH styles are

6. thank you so much!!

faith_ann likes this.
  7. Hi! To me it looks like Too Hot To Handle Tote. A bit hard to tell based on this picture, but Tote is more East-West, Bentley more square shaped. I hope this helps. :smile:

8. No. The shoulder strap is in the listing.
    Edit: No, I was wrong. You have to use the top handles.

9. That's wonderful. I missed it. :smile:

10. Whoops. I edited that post to say, I was wrong. It doesn't have it. Sigh.

11. I have a bag from that line. It's still one of the best quality leather bags I have, even better than some of my Balenciaga.