Does anyone know where I can get this?

1. Are you looking for a new one?

2. My NM had one like that w/ black patent CC's last time I was in.
    You can call and ask - ask for Shannon @ 912.629.1700 they're open 20 more minutes I think.
    Ask for the black Cambon Camera Bag.

3. The Chanel boutique in SF had one a couple days ago

4. There was a new one exactly like that and not much more expensive at the Palm Beach Gardens Chanel boutique as of Thursday.

5. these come up on eBay from time to time. i sold mine last year to the winning bidder for $750. if u want a new one u can call the boutiques, but it'll cost more (obviously). It's the chanel cambon bowler bag. Good Luck!! :yes:

6. Hi, thanks for all your replies. The problem is that i'm not from the US so buying on eBay is hard especially with within USA bidding.

I just bought this yesterday on eBay.... how come nobody shows their travel totes? Do you not find it as nice as the more ornate ones? I think the travel papillions are gorgeous but the sling in blue/red/white is ugly.

[​IMG]

It came with a matching wallet as well, might give it away as a gift i know i have a bad habit of buying coordinated wallets, and bags, GST + zippered cambon wallet.

Also, how much is the cambon bowling bag new? Do i save a lot by buying a good condition 2nd hand piece? Where can I go to purchase 2nd hand pieces aside from ebay and the marketplace (which i cant access yet - waiting for the day hehe)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice