Does anyone know where I can find a white city??

1. Has anyone seen these around anywhere? Do you think I can order one anywhere?

2. Just saw a few end on eBay in the last two days...might want to search completed auctions and see what they sold for or if they sold... Also Aloharag had a white city a few weeks ago and they are authentic dealers, no tax, free shipping(not to plug them, but I think they rock!). Try calling them...

3. I would call BalNY, they probably have one.

4. i saw a white city in my country but the price is WWAAYYY more expensive than US, it's like 1550$

5. I checked past auctions and they were the firsts (actually one was mine...but it is too small for me). I checked aloha rag website and they didn't have it listed but I will definitely call them. What a great deal with no tax and no shipping!

Elongreach, thanks as well, I will call balny too!
    Thanks all and keep your eye out for me when you are in your travels!!

6. Thanks seahorse--can't go that high!! will keep hoping that I find one in the states!

7. i know, the price is ridiculous... i hate to buy b-bags here :crybaby:

8. Aloharag has a white city listed in their latest inventory.

9. I was just on the site!! Don't know how I missed that! Thanks so much--I will give them a call.

10. I think I saw one at Shirise today. They have a website with phone number.

11. Macp6, I found out about Aloha's white city from a PDF stock email I got a few weeks back, it had alot of stuff not on their site, definitely call them-I think it was 1195, too... Good luck!

12. Yep, AR has it in stock as of 8/3! I'm so tempted by that one as well as the white Twiggy. :love:

13. I purchased a White First from them in July, and the leather is really nice, in case you're wondering...

14. I purchased a White First from them in July, and the leather is really nice, in case you're wondering...
    sorry, double post. how did that happen???

15. PMed you about a hidden gem!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice