Does Anyone Know When The Multicolore Zippy Coin Purse Will be Online???

mariah9999

Lovin' LV
O.G.
Feb 17, 2008
Hi.

I'm loving the MC Zippy Coin Purse and would love to get one online. Does anyone know when/if it will be on louisvuitton.com or elux??? I've seen pictures of everyone's and I really want one! If anyone knows I would be grateful!

It has been on eLux off and on. I've been watching for it to come back. Right now they have no MC and also mono zippy coin and azure are sold out. I hope they are not waiting until after price increase to put them back up. (my suspicious mind)

I ordered my black MC yesterday. I should have it Wednesday. I thought about waiting and ordering on eLux (no tax, free shipping), but it bothered me that I couldn't request specific colors. I broke down and ordered one from a boutique. I requested one with lots of pink/purple.

I saw it online last week and when I went to the Boutique yday there weren't any out. They said they're waiting for their launch on 4/15.

Thanks. I hope you are right! I'd really like to get a MC Zippy before the price increase online. If anyone sees a MC Zippy Coin Purse online, please let me know! TIA!!!!

I spoke with an elux associate via chat and she told me that "we are expecting numerous new products to be launched by the end of this week"...hmmm...perhaps they are waiting for the increase....