does anyone know what this bag is?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. It's not a Rachel as I'm sure that doesn't have a front pocket but I thought the Grosvenor was squarer & more structured than that.

2. Sorry, I can't help you but I have to say - I like it!

3. yes its lovely and its goat - but i also thought the Grosvenor was more square?!!

4. Can you ask for a close up of the label?

5. i will - label looks dodgy - looks like its been stuck back together!

6. I don't know what it is but I know that I really like it!!

7. I don't think that's a grosvenor....But I'm no expert

8. do you think the front looks a bit like a jody?

9. It's not a grosvenor or a Rachel. it was from a few seasons ago i think. i recognise it but can't for the life of me remember what it's called. sorry not to be of much help!!

10. Etalb can you email the sellers to ask for the name on the tag?

It's really cute. kind of like a bowler - really sweet, love the leather.

11. pictues aren't great but the bag just doesn't look right to me??

12. i think it looks ok - but the whole name thing is quite dodgy - i've mailed them! willl let you know what they say.

13. I think it's around the time of Abingdon, Wilton, Penrose - the clasp is the same and I believe those bags may have been made from goatskin.

It's definitely not a Rachel, though. And apparently, according to MulberryMad, this is a Grosvenor.

Definitely ask for a closeup of the tag. If they can't give you that, don't bid.

14. thanks ditab