Does anyone know what this bag is worth (pics inside)??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So, I found this bag at a designer consignment store and have fallen in love. I think it would be the perfect everyday bag. The only problem is I don't know what the bag is worth and I want to make sure I am paying the right price?? Does anybody know?? I know its from the 80's..but I don't know too much more about the bag.... :/

Attached Files:

2. I would take a look on eBay/Bonanza for similar totes, including completed listings. That should give you an idea.

3. Jet Set gave great info - I am not an expert by any means, but I've owned quite a bit on Vintage Chanel in my lifetime. I would consider paying $1200 or under for it, if it is in as good of condition as it looks in the pics. Ultimately it's up to you what you feel it's worth though!

4. Thanks!!! I looked it up on ebay and its going for about $1,250

5. ^^ Around $1000 usually means they are the X large size. Like 14 x14" or so. The smaller sizes of this bag go for less. I always pay attention when I see a bag I own being sold. I like to know what they are worth.

I have one of these bags by the way, bought in the late 80's at full price. :biggrin: