Does anyone know what these are called?

Jul 14, 2008
Or how sizing is? Or what they look like on? Or where I can get them? I've seen them on ebay some called 'yasmin' and some called 'yasmine.' I tried to do a search for them here but it seems like there is another different shoe called yasmine so now I am confused. Unfortunately, ebay didn't have any even close to my size.