Does anyone know what the non-motorcycle B-bags look like?

1. Does anyone have pictures? Apparently my mum picked up a Lilac one and she says it has the same leather as the motorcycles, but looks different. I'm so confused. :wacko: She said it's one of the latest styles or something... Apparently, it goes over the shoulder and has some sort of buckle or clasp on the front?? :wondering

Going a bit off topic here, but I'm just so so so excited!! She also bought me a 2006 rose city which I can't wait to use in June when I go back home! :smile: I still want the Ink after seeing so many pictures of the gorgeous colour, but she said Rose is very nice too. WAHH!! I can't wait to go home!! :lol::nuts::lol:

2. maybe she got the hook bag or shrug?;)

3. bobellisshoes.com has pics of a lot of non-moto balenciaga bags. hope that helps!

4. it sounds like the hook bag!

congrats on your new city :smile:

5. thanks so much everyone! now i just need to figure out how many clasps/hooks/buckles there are on the front!! :biggrin:

i never knew there were so many different styles! I mean, obviously balenciaga didn't just make one style (motorcycle) but I haven't seen much of their other ones either. Thanks again for the help!

6. Here's pics of me with a hook bag in ink. I didn't wind up keeping the bag. I returned it. I really liked it, but I thought the price was a little high for a fun bag. I already have four motorcycle bags and thought for the price of the hook bag I could get a Chanel.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. oh that's such a nice colour! is it ink??

does the bag really cost that much? :blink: i had no idea...

8. Yes, it's an ink colored bag. I believe the price was $1,495 if I'm not mistaken.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice