Does anyone know what the most recent colors were for the MBMJ ladybug?

GUNG

Aug 25, 2007
SF Bay Area, CA
I haven't seen any new colors for the MBMJ ladybug keychain and I am wondering what were the last colors that this style was issued in. The last I knew of were the Indigo, Twig, and Rose colors but I am wondering if anything new has come out since then. Does anyone know? Any info is mucho appreciated!:yes::heart:

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to ICON card members.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 thread.

tadpolenyc

O.G.
Sep 9, 2006
i think resort 07 colors that you mentioned above were the last colors the ladybug was available in. i have not seen them in the new spring 08 colors at the boutiques.

xi_captain

Mika Luv!
O.G.
Sep 7, 2006
SF Bay Area
^So there will be some for Spring 08?? I cannot wait to see what colors will be out! I haven't seen any online...I really want one. :nuts:

Salma24

O.G.
Sep 5, 2008
Canada
Sorry to resurrect this older post, but, anyone know where I can find this cute Ladybug Pouch by MJ online?

I checked ebay, but nada.

Also, Im in Canada, so I need some place that ships to Canada.

Anyone?

thanks!

Salma24

O.G.
Sep 5, 2008
Canada
Thank you! I just bought from them, and shipped to my friend in the US. Their shipping to canada was kinda pricey! Almost as much as the pouch itself!
thanks!

debora4ever

I ♥ MbMJ bags!
Aug 27, 2007
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
I have the same problem ... I live in Brazil and I'd like to buy a MbMJ clutch from ShopBop (I've already bought from ShopBop before) ... but their shipping cost is quite expensive (they ship via UPS, not via USPS) ... so if I had someone in USA to receive the clutch for me and then ship it to Brazil ... it would be very helpful (it would be cheaper!)!

Salma24

O.G.
Sep 5, 2008
Canada
I got the Rose and the Indigo, b/c I just couldnt decide! :shrugs:
Which one should I keep?
They're not here yet, but I'll need to decide, and then probably sell one on ebay...I feel guilty keeping both of them... :rolleyes:

ginamae

O.G.
May 30, 2008
glad i could help!
i bought the indigo one for myself, i really love it!
i am not a pinky kinda girl though, so cant help you with that, but the indigo is hot hot hot!