Does anyone know what season this Chanel Bucket was released? Is this a new release?

Debbie65

Dec 5, 2019
I want a white Chanel Bucket Bag with the chain CC logo drawstring. I was searching goggle imaging and came across this Chanel Bucket that I LOVE! It is not on Chanel's website. Im thinking this is a seasonal bag?? Regardless, does anyone have any info on this bag? I am totally interested in finding one. Knowing the name or season it was released would help me. Thank you for your input in advance!

Screenshot_20200910-165455_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20200910-165412_Gallery.jpg

• Love
Reactions: RT1
Went shopping at Chanel in Toronto couple days ago and saw this mini bucket bag. It was in a different colour

Oh cool! So when you say mini what was the size (estimate measurement)? What color did you see it in and what was your thoughts of it since you saw it in person? Is it lined in a different color other then black? I would love a WHITE version! White and gold I love! I would have to be careful of color transfer tho! Uuugh!

My SA showed me a pic of this bucket in white. She said it comes in 2 colors (black & white). This is the same bag correct?

View attachment 4856327
Wow! Yes it IS! I'm LOVING IT! It is GORGEOUS!!! I have so many black bags but if it did not come in another color I was ok in getting it in black. However I DEFINITELY want it in WHITE!. BEAUTIFUL! Are you getting one?Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: rkuro
Wow! Yes it IS! I'm LOVING IT! It is GORGEOUS!!! I have so many black bags but if it did not come in another color I was ok in getting it in black. However I DEFINITELY want it in WHITE!. BEAUTIFUL! Are you getting one?Thanks for sharing!

I agree that it is gorgeous!! I love the idea of white bags but I am afraid of white bags and keeping them clean. I’m with you on owning a lot of black bags. I keep telling my SA to hold me accountable to not purchase another black bag. I am actually waiting around for a beige trendy or beige chevron classic. One day when that combo comes back around I’ll be all over it. Please post pics if you end up purchasing that white bucket bag. I’ll just live vicariously through you :biggrin:

• Love
Reactions: RT1 and Debbie65
I agree that it is gorgeous!! I love the idea of white bags but I am afraid of white bags and keeping them clean. I’m with you on owning a lot of black bags. I keep telling my SA to hold me accountable to not purchase another black bag. I am actually waiting around for a beige trendy or beige chevron classic. One day when that combo comes back around I’ll be all over it. Please post pics if you end up purchasing that white bucket bag. I’ll just live vicariously through you :biggrin:

Will do!

• Love
Reactions: RT1