Does anyone know what season this Chanel Bucket was released? Is this a new release?

Debbie65

Dec 5, 2019
I want a white Chanel Bucket Bag with the chain CC logo drawstring. I was searching goggle imaging and came across this Chanel Bucket that I LOVE! It is not on Chanel's website. Im thinking this is a seasonal bag?? Regardless, does anyone have any info on this bag? I am totally interested in finding one. Knowing the name or season it was released would help me. Thank you for your input in advance!

Screenshot_20200910-165455_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20200910-165412_Gallery.jpg

Debbie65

Dec 5, 2019
I found out for those that may be wondering! It has not yet been released (as of Sept 11 2020) in the US. It is Chanel's Fall Winter 2020/2021 collection

Reactions: gagabag

Debbie65

Dec 5, 2019
Went shopping at Chanel in Toronto couple days ago and saw this mini bucket bag. It was in a different colour

Oh cool! So when you say mini what was the size (estimate measurement)? What color did you see it in and what was your thoughts of it since you saw it in person? Is it lined in a different color other then black? I would love a WHITE version! White and gold I love! I would have to be careful of color transfer tho! Uuugh!

ccbb7

Aug 24, 2014
If I’m correct I did see it in red. I was told there’s a lot of new pieces coming in this week and next for the Fall/Winter collection so keep an eye out!

Reactions: Debbie65