Does anyone know what kind of red the red basketweave is going to be?

circoit

Aug 14, 2006
This is one of those bags that I am absolutely dying to see. However, the shade of red it is will make or break the bag for me. Is it a bright popsicle red or more of a rich, blood red?

Also, I know its due to be released at the end of this month - but is there any chance of seeing pics before the release date?

oh no! I'm not a patent fan either :wtf:

I've been dying for the Red basketweave to pop up, thats why i totally decided not to get the black one. Somebody PLEASE shoot me.

yes. In the pics, it looks like the trim is patent basketweave. Also, Rebecca mentioned mesh nylon, so I think the body of the bag is actually not leather, but some kind of nylon mesh.

yes. In the pics, it looks like the trim is patent basketweave. Also, Rebecca mentioned mesh nylon, so I think the body of the bag is actually not leather, but some kind of nylon mesh.

I was thinking the same thing after re-reading RM's reply. I'm not sure how into it I am if the nylon mesh is on the exterior of the bag and not just limited to the lining. It's hard to tell from the promo photo, but the body of the bag does look like it has an odd texture. Maybe I'm just imagining it. :s