Does anyone know what colors the MONTAIGNE bag comes in?

Valkyrie, bullshopper, and gemibebe, thanks!!

Gemibebe... wellllll... the new red something isn't a BV, but it's just as beautiful! Not sure I should post pics here; might have to post in the "latest purchase" thread. Still, I feel weird about it for whatever reason.

Once the Ebano Montaigne comes in I'll post pics!

Thank you, crabtreemeeko!!

Well, it's here at last! I photographed it in its tote form, the way I plan to carry it most of the time.

I have a feeling my new Montaigne and I will become great friends.

Montaignefront.jpg

Montaigneangle.jpg

Montaigneside.jpg

Montaignebottom.jpg

Lucy, a stunning piece! So rich and luscious is the Ebano and BV has registered the gorgeous brown so you cant find this shade anywhere else. Can’t wait to see your something red in the orange box, please share.

Yay, thanks so much blugenie, java_addict, OB, ms piggy, diana, and C_24!!! I'm thrilled with this bag.

Ms piggy, I remember reading on this subforum about how special this shade of brown is. I think you were the one who stated it. I was so torn between Ebano and Noce but Ebano is just so rich and deep. About the red inside the orange box, I might post it on the "latest purchases" thread!

Diana, yes, the clochette/pouch hanging from the handle encloses a small key! Love the little details. Even the padlock is so beautifully made! The back and front are covered with Nappa. Maybe I can take a close-up of the padlock later.

Thanks again!