Does anyone know what colors the 2005 Cammie came in?

Sep 22, 2006
Hey girls...I just bought a Cammie that was listed as "Off White" but I'm unsure of the exact color. Honestly it looks closest to "Putty"...but I'm not positive. I'm in search of the Limited Ed 2005 "Pearl" which I believe is more of a pure white. Any info would be greatly appreciated! TIA and I will post pics shortly. :smile:

You're probably referring to Pearl, which is an off white color, not a pure white.... anything darker doesn't exist. Other colors probably included bordeaux, petrol, black, taupe, and violet.

I've seen pearl Cammies before, but not recently. If you post pics, hopefully we can figure out the color.

ah! you outbid me. ;) the color is pearl :yes: it's not limited edition, just a regular mainline collection color from 2005. there have been 2 recently on ebay and there's also a baby east/west stam clutch up right now in that color

ok here are the pics of the bag :smile:. The last pic is the best representation of the actaul color. Its like a muted off white. Any help would be appreciated! Oh, and is the color of the "White" Limited Ed. Cammie...different then this one? I do love the color but was expecting more white then off-white.

Attachments

• !B1YHHGQBWk~$(KGrHqZ,!jQE)pqshS3NBMeS7tv)0g~~0_12.jpg
    !B1YHHGQBWk~$(KGrHqZ,!jQE)pqshS3NBMeS7tv)0g~~0_12.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 93
  • !B1YHIswCWk~$(KGrHqR,!iIE)qvw8QW3BMeS7y7JQQ~~0_12.jpg
    !B1YHIswCWk~$(KGrHqR,!iIE)qvw8QW3BMeS7y7JQQ~~0_12.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 99
  • !B1q,i4QBmk~$(KGrHqJ,!iIE)qvgG1QLBMf(fe5myw~~0_12.jpg
    !B1q,i4QBmk~$(KGrHqJ,!iIE)qvgG1QLBMf(fe5myw~~0_12.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:
That's definitely pearl... I'm not sure which white cammie le you're referring to. The pearl is the only combination I know of that has the red suede lining.

The only Ltd Ed Cammie I remember was the soft calf leather version (not quilted) w/buckled pockets & the larger nameplate inside w/MJ's signature. If I remember correctly, there was a white one. The Quilted Cammie you have there with the burgundy suede lining is just the Quilted Cammie in Pearl from F05 (that was the only white/ivory color that season) - it's the first season MJ did quilted bags, but it wasn't a Ltd Ed.

ok here are the pics of the bag :smile:. The last pic is the best representation of the actaul color. Its like a muted off white. Any help would be appreciated! Oh, and is the color of the "White" Limited Ed. Cammie...different then this one? I do love the color but was expecting more white then off-white.
yep, that's pearl. and yep, it's off white :yes:

i know they did a reissue of the first season cammie in white...looks like this:
attachment.php

Thanks for all the help ladies! So....I have attained the following 2005 Cammies: Petrol, Pearl and Taupe. I also have the Limited Ed Cammie in Black. (I love the soft leather and the shiny brass details :graucho:) I had seen a White Limited Ed on "the Bay" awhile ago....but I wont bother getting it if it will be the same color white at the Pearl I have. What's a girl to do?

If it's a Ltd Ed with the brass buckles and the signature nameplate, then its a different color - it's more of a true white (it's also soft calf leather, whereas your Icy Pearl one is quilted!) altho both colors are a variation of white/ivory, they're definitely different colors

Thanks for all the help ladies! So....I have attained the following 2005 Cammies: Petrol, Pearl and Taupe. I also have the Limited Ed Cammie in Black. (I love the soft leather and the shiny brass details :graucho:) I had seen a White Limited Ed on "the Bay" awhile ago....but I wont bother getting it if it will be the same color white at the Pearl I have. What's a girl to do?
i think they're different enough in color and hardware variations that you could have pearl and LE white. :yes: obviously you like the style...i would say go for it. cammies generally are well priced on the second hand market too :tup:

Here's pics of my Cammie Collection so far. I just really want a pure white to complete the family :biggrin:

Attachments

• black.jpg
    black.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 92
  • colbalt.jpg
    colbalt.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 96
  • pearl.jpg
    pearl.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 94
  • taupe.jpg
    taupe.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 98
There was a LE White Cammie put out in S05. There was a Sophia that season too. Loved the buckles that were the throw back to the originals... There is a LE Sophia on Bonanzle right now :graucho: ~ just keep your eyes peeled for a White Cammie - they are out there... and I am sure there will be some MJ lovers purging theirs closets as we working into Fall as well... ;)