Does anyone know what color sv/ey is....

I received mine from the FOS on Friday and I was extremely disappointed in the color. It was lighter than shown in the DD and the smooth leather of the straps was a slightly different shade than the gathered leather. It's going back.

I received mine from the FOS on Friday and I was extremely disappointed in the color. It was lighter than shown in the DD and the smooth leather of the straps was a slightly different shade than the gathered leather. It's going back.

I ordered one the first time they had them in the salt, two weeks later they reduced the price and would not give a price adjustment - so I ordered another. The first one I received was perfect - the second one was just as you described. It almost looked like the gathered leather was yellowed or faded.

So sorry this happened to you, it's so disappointing.

It was really upsetting. I didn't even have the bag fully out of the wrapping, and the difference between the smooth leather on the straps and the gathered leather was so obvious--completely different shade of gray. Also, the bag,'s color overall was just so pasty looking, no vavavoom, and I LOVE gray leather.

But happy ending, I'm returning it to FP tomorrow and placing a PCE order for something in Chambray with the credit. Yay!

Hm. I ordered one of those. I looked at a lot of the pics on e.by of this particular bag, and they looked good. I'll report back, but won't get it 'till next week. I'm sure that there'll be another sale going on by then with the bag still on it though! :smile:

Checking back in! I got my new sophia today with the sv/ey color code (from FOS) and it's def. pearl grey - in fact the sticker on the plastic bag that it came wrapped in says 'pear grey' The color on mine is very even, nothing odd looking. It's really pretty - I kept passing this over because I thought it had a metallic/pearllescent tone to the leather, but it doesn't! Yay!

tumblr_mh224q5FPT1s3o2j0o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mh2257akwR1s3o2j0o1_500.jpg

Checking back in! I got my new sophia today with the sv/ey color code (from FOS) and it's def. pearl grey - in fact the sticker on the plastic bag that it came wrapped in says 'pear grey' The color on mine is very even, nothing odd looking. It's really pretty - I kept passing this over because I thought it had a metallic/pearllescent tone to the leather, but it doesn't! Yay!

tumblr_mh224q5FPT1s3o2j0o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mh2257akwR1s3o2j0o1_500.jpg

That is one stunning bag! :loveeyes: Congrats & enjoy