Does anyone know this seller?...

MAGs

Emily :)
May 4, 2006
pinklady98....? I won an item and I have emailed her 4 times already. I have even paid for it but there's still no reply from her. I'm concerned because I've seen activity on her account because since winning the item, she's posted a few more items for bidding... Which means she must've read my emails already. She's got good feedback and is a MPRS. I don't know, I'm just paranoid....

pinklady98....? I won an item and I have emailed her 4 times already. I have even paid for it but there's still no reply from her. I'm concerned because I've seen activity on her account because since winning the item, she's posted a few more items for bidding... Which means she must've read my emails already. She's got good feedback and is a MPRS. I don't know, I'm just paranoid....
I bought a lv from her before and it was fine, maybe it the holiday she usually slow on her email. When did your auction end?

Oooh.. Sunday heheheh I know it's silly for me to get worried that soon but it was my first time bidding on a handbag on ebay. All the horror stories just mde me paranoid I guess... Oh and she replied already. :biggrin: