does anyone know this gucci britt?

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. anyone knows if there is such a black britt bag seen in the pic 1 below that there is the signature green red green web behind the 2 GG logos? (like the green red green web behind the logo seen in pic 2)

also, for pic 2, is there a black version? does anyone know?

thanks lotss!!!:yes:

gucci britt.jpg gucci britt 2.jpg
  2. Visit Gucci - they do have purses on their website with the red/green stripes behind the gold gucci symbol.

3. i've seen both of these bags in the Gucci store they both come in black w/gold gg's or the brown with the red/green stripe behind the gg's. both of them are beautiful.

4. hi there, thanks for telling me, they r beautiful yeah:yes: does the brown one i posted has a black version of it? thanks lotss!!:lol:

5. I was at the Gucci store in Atlanta yesterday and they had both bags in black and brown. The SA to ask for is Jemy pronounced Jamie.

6. thanks lotsss:yes:

7. I have the black britt (first pic) and it does not have the red/green logo behind the G's, I wish it did too. And yes, the larger britt (second pic) does come in black. HTH

8. I have the second one in Brown..Its amazing!

9. thanks all for replying!! yes, i love the bag in the 2nd pic but i tink it would look even more amazing in black with the green/red/green web behind the GG logo...with just the GG logo, i feel it looks too plain..:s

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice