Does anyone Know the Name and have a pic

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was in Chanel a couple of weeks ago, and I saw something that looked like a travel bag and I keep thinking about it. I'll try to give it my best description from memory, I'm pretty sure it had the small silver CC's dangling, it was black and $1200 something. Kind of looked like a large bowler. Does this sound familiar and is it in fact a travel bag?:confused1:

2. Could it be the Paris Biarritz line? Was it a coated fabric with large flat quilting?

3. Is it this one? Not a great pic but I can't get to it at the mo for a better photo.
    Paris-Biarritz is what I've been told on here. It's perfect as a carry-on. :tup:

Attached Files:

4. ^ I think it was the large one here..Is it a travel bag?It was fabric

5. Yes, it's a travel bag (for me anyway ;))

Fabric and leather. There's a zipped pocket at the front for tickets and passports with a huge compartment for everything else. As I said, perfect as a carry-on bag. :tup:

6. Awesome, thanks! I'm thinking about getting it, since my husband has me traveling everywhere trying to get me over my fear of flying...a chanel will help with that I'm sure!:winkiss:

7. ^haha, girl, with that kind of an incentive I'm willing to fly anywhere! Post pics when you get it for us to drool over. I was intently staring at the exact same bag in Paris while DH was paying for my mini. He looks over and says "I'm gonna die if I found out the price of that HUGE one!"

8. luvmbj, the one in Paris was larger, a better carryon size. The top fabric part was a larger portion than the one pictured in the thread you referred to above. I think it also had shorter handles, meant to be hand carried...

9. Yes, I thought the same with the handles. Do you know the name of it? what was the price? The one that I saw was $1200 something...I was surprised!

10. No, I have no intel on it except for the fact it was GORGY! My eyes kept wandering back to it where it sat on the top shelf. And I kept giggling inside because I thought, "oh this is too good" seeing a sign with a red dot placed right on the shelf it was sitting on, thinking it might be on sale! When I tried to use my 10% off purchase card on the mini, I was informed the discount is not applicable to Chanel or any other designer/line that displays the red dot sign. Boo-hoo for me. I have been searching the forum for pics of the huge carryon I saw but all I got is it is from the Paris Biarritz ligne. Let me know what comes up on your end, I'd love to know all about it as well.