Does anyone know the ebay seller rip mutha?

avery said:
No worries tin, thanks for the heads up on this thread!
"bid 2 win" but not "bid 2 pay" I guess!!

:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:
I guess not! I was royally ticked earlier, so it feels quite good to laugh about this! Thanks avery!

>>Is that you? What a small world! I wish to goodness you would have won! It was the red Twiggy! I'm glad you found the forum, are you having fun so far?
Tami

Hi Tami!! Yeppers, that was me, this is too funny :lol: Oh man, I wish I'd won too, now I'm really chuffed that she beat me and then never paid you that :censor: Ya shoulda just met me at Albertsons :roflmfao: I'm sooo lovin this forum!

christine

christi Ya shoulda just met me at Albertsons :rofl: [/quote said:
It is not everyday that you can say that, is it? I wish you would have been a member before, so I would have known that you weren't psychotic! You're not, are you? :roflmfao:

>>I wish you would have been a member before, so I would have known that you weren't psychotic! You're not, are you? :roflmfao:

AHAHAHAHAHA!! You are too funny! I guess asking to see it in person was a pretty ballsy move huh :lol: I certaintly hope I'm not pychotic, but then again, if I were, would I know? :huh: I think it's just bbags that make me crazy!

christine

two bbag lovers in Oklahoma? i love it (no offense, i hope). i don't see many (authentic) ones even here in chicago. i have to imagine you see even fewer in OK. of course, i have never been there so i could be totally wrong.

Hi Chigirl! Yep, we actually live in the same town, how's that for ironic. And your right, I've never seen another bbag here, quite a lot of Coach and some LV but that's about it. My finding Tami's auction was just pure dumb luck :lol:

christine

christi said:
Hi Chigirl! Yep, we actually live in the same town, how's that for ironic. And your right, I've never seen another bbag here, quite a lot of Coach and some LV but that's about it. My finding Tami's auction was just pure dumb luck :lol:

christine

Hi christine,

I bet you and Tami are unique! I know your part of the country well: my stepmom grew up in Ardmore, and my dad retired there. You noticed, I'm sure, that the red twig is back up (am I allowed to say that????).
Bbag