Does anyone know the "Drill"??

SuzyZ

Francophile
Nov 2, 2005
This is the bag I just saw in the Chanel Boutique in Paris. It's metallic and comes in gold, gun metal, purple - 1850 Euro - Am I the only one who has seen it?

nope, it was released earlier thsi season, the toronto boutiques really stocked up on them as well...it's a great value for an updated version of the classic flap, i almost bought it myself.

I've seen 2 at the local boutique. I love it and was so close to buying it but then noticed they only had the ones with mixed hardware... I dont know if they come in individual color hardware...

It's a nice bag anyway...

There are still some floating in certain shops but I'm seeing less and less of them now. Which one are you looking for? The flap or the tote?
It's a rectangular flap - I am not looking for it, I am looking for the extra money to buy it! I think it is a stunner - I like the gunmetal color with the mixed hardware closure. Bal Harbour has it for $2900. - That would hit a new high for me (my classic jumbo flap is my most costly bag right now).

I just got this bag in the accordian flap large size in dark silver. I have just started using it and I love it. It is so cute and it seems to go with everything.