Does anyone know the color on this Heloise?

Sep 23, 2009
Does anyone remember or know the name of the color on the Heloise in this older Chloe ad? It's the smaller satchel on the left at the bottom. I'm attaching another photo as well. Does anyone know what season it came out?

If anybody remembers the name of this color or when it came out, or has seen one, let me know! I love it! Thanks! :flowers:

HeloiseNutHeloiseLinen.jpg

main.jpg

Does anyone who has been following Chloe for a while think the color pictured might actually be "Chestnut?" Did Heloise ever come out in a color called "Nut" to anyone's knowledge?

Any clues much appreciated! I'm obviously on the hunt....:search:

It looks like chestnut to me. Here's a picture of a different style heloise that I saved from the chloe website. I think it's from fall '08.

Attachments

• l_11.jpg
    l_11.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 91
Thank you, kiss_p!

I love that picture BTW...those boots are fantastic...!

I'm starting to think it is Chestnut. But the only thing that makes me think it isn't is that Chestnut Heloise bags always have a black stripe down the middle of the bag, and the bag in my photograph has the grey stripe down the middle. Mastic Heloise bags, for instance, always have the grey stripe, not black. So it's confusing. It also seems a little lighter than Chestnut.

Ugh! I am determined to find this bag!!