does anyone know the brand / model of this gold watch

Jan 29, 2010
i'm trying to figure out the brand / model of this gold watch in the photo attached
please can anyone help me i have absolutely no idea
:biggrin: i appreciate any help at all thank you

Attachments

• bellaimages_cartoon_arrivals47.jpg
    bellaimages_cartoon_arrivals47.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 239
  • 481380021.jpg
    481380021.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 230
The closest info I can offer is to contact the photographer who took the pic and ask them if they know. Or purchase the super high res version and hope the image is clear enough. Seems like vintage Hamilton might be the answer

The closest thing I can find is this Benrus watch:
2013+01+17+030.jpg

Thank you for helping I've been searching all day . I can't find high quality photos that show the logo . I just really love the look of it as I really love the idea of a gold watch and I always layer bracelets and this looks perfect to layer for me
I really hope someone may recognise it
:smile:

I tried doing some enhancing with photoshop, but then I remembered this is real life and not TV lol. I'll try to look up some more things. I feel like I'm close to an answer. We'll probably find out it's a custom watch made for her haha

thank you SO much for doing so much to help me find it
i really appreciate it
i can't find any photos that show the brand name even though they are quite high quality and close up i cant upload the high quality ones here i tried and it wouldnt let me
thank you for helping im still searching :smile:

I tried doing some enhancing with photoshop, but then I remembered this is real life and not TV lol. I'll try to look up some more things. I feel like I'm close to an answer. We'll probably find out it's a custom watch made for her haha

No problem! There's hardly anything I can't find if I cared to. I'm a big watch person, so I'm curious, too. Could always send Bella Thorne an email and ask her directly :P

Anyway, try searching for "vintage" and "rgp" (rolled gold plated). Those have the most promising results for me.