does anyone know of any online juicy sales?

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. i really want a few new pairs of velour pants (drawstring or pocket) but refuse to pay $100+ for what are essentially sweatpants. :smile: anyone know of any sales going on? i checked Shopbop already, no dice. TIA!

2. Had to erase my post...went back and saw that you said online....sorry...I was recommending a chain store!!

3. bloomies has some on sale. :biggrin:

4. Saks has some too, but not on sale. yet:yes:

5. thanks all! bloomies is the only kind that are right, but still not on sale enough. (i only buy them if they're less than 40 dollars including shipping) *sigh* thanks for looking though. :smile:

6. Sorry, it's not online but my Nordstroms Rack has A LOT of Juicy on sale. If you have one in your area, maybe check it out?

7. Try www.boutiquebella.com

I've bought from them before. Shipping took a bit of time, but I couldn't complain since I got a free shipping. Whenever they have a sale, they sell out very fast :sad:

8. have you tried Shopbop? i get tons of juicy from them and their sales are pretty good. recently i've gotten velour hoodies/track jackets for 26.90 and cashmere for 66.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice