Does Anyone Know If Tod's Run True To Size?

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I seem to remember that they run a little large, but I haven't had a pair in a while. Anyone have any now?

2. All of mine are true to size..However I do remember one year the boots ran half a size small

3. I have found they run small and NARROW on me.

4. Thanks.

5. I wore three different sizes in the 3 styles I tried on! THAT was frustrating but the shoes are lovely.

6. I agree with Greentea you have to try them on. I love Tods but their shoes run all over the place for me and I have about 10 pairs.

7. Hmm...all of my Tod's flats (pointy-toed) have been a half size larger. I would recommend trying them on since everyone seems to have very different experiences with them.

8. TTS for me

9. Wow! All of mine but one pr. are l/2 size smaller....I guess there's no sense to their sizing!

10. I Have Both TTS & 1/2 Size Smaller...Actually One Pair Is A 1/2 Size Bigger.....I Definitely Try Tod's On!

11. Try them on, I have leather ones in 39 and I could have gotten a size bigger and suede ones in 39.5 which I could have gone smaller. You can never tell...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice