Does anyone know if Tiffany & Co. will accept these as a return?

Infernal_Russ

Jan 7, 2007
My boyfriend recently purchased me a few pieces as gifts, which arrived by mail 3 days ago.

2 of the items were charms that had been engraved (which I absolutely love - and wouldn't want to return), and the other 2 were a pair of Return to Tiffany heart tag earrings, and a plain, round link bracelet.

I already own the exact same Tiffany charm bracelet from Christmas, so I'd feel like keeping another would be a bit of a waste. As regards the earrings, they're a bit small for my taste, and although I like them, I just don't love them.

My boyfriend knows how I feel and is totally on board for returning the bracelet and earrings. I know I should be OK to return the bracelet, but does anyone know what Tiffany's return policy is, with regards to earrings? I knew from the moment I laid eyes on them in the box that they just weren't for me, and so they've not even been touched, let alone tried on.

TIA :flowers:

if they don't look used, like have ear gunk on them, that sort of thing, you might be able to swing it. I've exchanged all sorts of stuff at Tiffany and their customer service is always awesome.

Awww, thanks guys. Thought I'd consult you all first - and what with it being Sunday the customer services desks etc. are closed for the day anyway. Sounds hopeful though! I shall phone tomorrow for further confirmation.

Thanks again! :smile:

I would not see why not. My local Tiffany's lets me try on earrings all the time. They do clean them before and after. I would take your boyfriend with you if you want to get his money back instead of a merchandise credit.

it's totally ok to return them :smile: trust me, i know ;)
...i know only because I once got a bracelet as a present...dog go a hold of it and chewed it up and it was all bent :sad: i went to tiffany's (after having it for 2 weeks) to ask if it's something they can fix. they were like "when did you buy it?" and since it was still within 30 days of purchase, they just said "it's ok, we'll give you a brand new one!!" i was ecstatic! BUT back to your situation, if they accommodated me that much, i don't think you should have any problems returning!