Does anyone know if SAKS carries the Maddy in Turquoise?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. OMG!
    After seeing JM's I really want one.:love:
    Does anyone know if SAKS carrys the maddy? i would love to get triple points :graucho:

2. I have no idea, but have you tried calling them? Please let me know if you find out a yes on this. It's truly gorgeous isn't it? *swoons*

3. i have seen in here in the JC in Singapore

4. I believe that one was only carried through the boutiques. I think Saks has/had the turq Monna.

5. I was going to say the same, but I was sure Jburgh would know for sure:tup:

6. yyz just said he saw the turq Mahala (not Maddy) at the St. Louis NM.

7. I heard someone else say they saw it at NM...I think it was in Texas. I haven't heard or seen of it at Saks.

8. I saw the turquoise Mahala at Neiman's in San Francisco about 2 weeks ago but not the Maddy.

9. I have not seen it at Saks, only at NM. You might want to try the NYC Saks since if Saks ordered it, they should know. I have a great SA at that store. PM me if you want his info.

10. thank you for your thoughts!