does anyone know if chanel makes hair barrettes

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I saw a girl with a chanel barrette in her hair but I haven't seen any in stores. I don't know if it was vintage or maybe if it was a brooch converted to a barrette. Love to know where I can find one if they exist :smile:
    thanks!

2. Yes. I use to have one from the baby animals ligne.

3. yes they do. I have seen a couple before.

4. :yes: They have some real pretty ones! Try calling the outlet's (Woodbury) they had a bunch the last time I was there. And they were very "INexpensive" some were under a hundred bucks!

5. Yep, I have 3. here's a pic of two of them (on the bottom - I circled them). They are both a few years old, but try Ebay. I just purchased one this year too (no pic). I think it was from that collection with the peace signs and stars. Celestial something, maybe?

Picture%20005 (3).JPG
  6. thanks for the help ladies! those are very cute aprilvalentine! I'll see what I can find. If you run across anymore for sale I'd love it if you posted them!
    thanks all :smile:

7. ooh cute! I wish it had a little less sparkle though. i called my local chanel and they have a ton in stock, I'm going to go check them out today...I need to make sure not to look to hard or I might walk out with a bag too..

8. Yes, they do!! :nuts: I have the one gotbighair posted (the price there is very high though) and it's really pretty! :love: My SA is sending me pics of the tons they have in stock right now... I'm excited. :smile: I hope you find what you are looking for! :flowers:

9. Yep, I've seen many styles of Chanel barrettes. I had a Chanel bobby pin too, but I lost it. :sad:

10. Bluefly has 2 hair clips right now check it out. They also have a headband.