Does anyone know how to reach corporate?

I am really sorry about all this. I really do hope you get the resolution you are looking for.

Be Blessed MoNikki
Thanks... it's just so ridiculous for a bazillion dollar company to operate so poorly. And then to treat customers so badly is just... so shameful. The last agent I talked to today actually told me "I don't think there is anything more you can accomplish by continuing to call us." For my 3rd call, since May 1. R U SRS?!

Thanks... it's just so ridiculous for a bazillion dollar company to operate so poorly. And then to treat customers so badly is just... so shameful. The last agent I talked to today actually told me "I don't think there is anything more you can accomplish by continuing to call us." For my 3rd call, since May 1. R U SRS?!

I couldn't agree with more.

Wow! I cannot believe she actually said that! My head would be ready to explode. What is wrong with people today and where in the world did customer service go!?

I know you don't want to start a thread on what you should do but dear I really would file a dispute with my credit card company.

Dangit sorry again!

Be Blessed MoNikki

I've never been in your situation before but I know from experience with LV it just depends on who you talk to. I've had one customer service rep tell me they can't help and then I've called again and eventually got someone who was willing. Same thing with the SA's in store. I hope that you find someone who can resolve your situation. Best of luck!

I am so sorry you're going through this. It is shameful that you cannot get anyone to help you resolve this issue. It's such a simple issue too. I hope you can get through to the right person to help you. Good luck.

Which item was it? I saw they sent a replacement for the cosmetic pouch you returned in April, but I didn't see any other bags you had a problem with. Can you give us some details as far as what happened?

What a horrible thing for them to say. I always make it a point to remember the name of the rep I speak with so that in the event they say something despicable like that, they can be held accountable for it. At this point if I were you, I would keep a record of who I spoke with, when I spoke with them, and what they said.

Man oh man, that makes me soooo mad that the rep had the nerve to say that to you. I'm so sorry that you are going through this. Please keep us updated - hopefully it will end well!

Wow! I don't understand what the problem is. I have returned an item I bought online at the store and the refund was immediate. You don't want to get specific so it's hard to respond without knowing the details...hope you get the resolution you are looking for.

I have a tracking number, and corporate has confirmed to me both via phone and email that it was received.

If you have a tracking number and they have confirmed in email they received it, I would think this would be enough to open a dispute with your cc company. You did say you're not getting anywhere with LV so it wouldn't hurt to try....

I found this - but I know all their lines are directed to customer service this may too - not sure. I can try to call my SA for you?

Louis Vuitton USA Corporate Office Headquarters HQ Address
East 57th Street # 1,
New York, NY 10022
Corporate Phone Number: 1-212-758-8877 ‎

Louis Vuitton France Head Office and Worldwide Headquarters
22 avenue Montaigne
Paris, 75008
France
+33-1-44132222 (Phone)
+33-1-44132119 (Fax)
For everyone's future reference, this number just goes to 866-Vuitton (but thank you for finding it!).

I know there are a lot of other suggestions and options, but (with this thread) I am simply trying to find someone at Louis Vuitton to make the issue right. It is their responsibility and they are more than capable of dealing with a simple consumer return issue.

1 E 57th St
New York, NY, 10022 United States
(212) 931-2000

Have you tried this number yet?

It's the North American HQ for the whole LVMH corp group. Might be too far over someone's head but they may be able to help.