Does anyone know how to reach corporate?

mrsinsyder

O.G.
Mar 8, 2013
Long story short, I'm not getting resolution to an issue that simply needs to be resolved. The 866 number has not proven helpful, the CS email has not been helpful, Facebook has been a dead end, and my store cannot help.

Just wondering if anyone has successfully talked to anyone "higher" at LV. When I ask for someone higher at the 866 number, they just shuffle me around. I've been treated so poorly by them that I can't even decide if I'll ever shop with LV again.

Long story short, I'm not getting resolution to an issue that simply needs to be resolved. The 866 number has not proven helpful, the CS email has not been helpful, Facebook has been a dead end, and my store cannot help.

Just wondering if anyone has successfully talked to anyone "higher" at LV. When I ask for someone higher at the 866 number, they just shuffle me around. I've been treated so poorly by them that I can't even decide if I'll ever shop with LV again.

Is it something a boutique manager can help with? What is the issue if you don't mind telling us?

I found this - but I know all their lines are directed to customer service this may too - not sure. I can try to call my SA for you?

Louis Vuitton USA Corporate Office Headquarters HQ Address
East 57th Street # 1,
New York, NY 10022
Corporate Phone Number: 1-212-758-8877 ‎

Louis Vuitton France Head Office and Worldwide Headquarters
22 avenue Montaigne
Paris, 75008
France
+33-1-44132222 (Phone)
+33-1-44132119 (Fax)

Last edited:
I found this - but I know all their lines are directed to customer service this may too - not sure. I can try to call my SA for you?

Louis Vuitton USA Corporate Office Headquarters HQ Address
East 57th Street # 1,
New York, NY 10022
Corporate Phone Number: 1-212-758-8877 ‎

Louis Vuitton France Head Office and Worldwide Headquarters
22 avenue Montaigne
Paris, 75008
France
+33-1-44132222 (Phone)
+33-1-44132119 (Fax)
Thank you, I will try those.

Apparently the stores are not totally connected to LV online, and can only do so much. My store/regional manager have been very helpful, but they're done what they can do.

Ditto on your signature.

May I ask what your concern is? If you don't mind...

In my case, I've talked to all stores and all customer service, no one helped to my satisfaction. I did get help, just not the kind I was asking for.

Ditto on your signature.

May I ask what your concern is? If you don't mind...

In my case, I've talked to all stores and all customer service, no one helped to my satisfaction. I did get help, just not the kind I was asking for.
Basically, I returned something and they have not refunded my money. They have refused to provide me any information about the status of my return.

I'm avoiding getting into the details because I don't want a huge dialogue on what I should do. It's something LV can easily fix, and they are not making it right.

Basically, I returned something and they have not refunded my money. They have refused to provide me any information about the status of my return.

I'm avoiding getting into the details because I don't want a huge dialogue on what I should do. It's something LV can easily fix, and they are not making it right.

Did you return it back to the warehouse or a store?

The store, but they simply boxed it and sent it off via FedEx to wherever the online returns go.

They couldn't do the return right there? I know when you send it back I've been told its about two weeks, business days, to issue a refund. I don't know if customer service knows the status until they issue the refund.....are they not issuing the refund for a reason or it's just taking awhile?

The store, but they simply boxed it and sent it off via FedEx to wherever the online returns go.

It does take time for all of that to process. I think when a store does a return for you to their warehouse, it seems to take twice as long if you were to do it yourself. That happened to me once when I bought something online from free people. I went to the store with it to try a different size but they did not have it so they told me they'd send it back for me so I wouldn't have to. It took forever to see my return but i did eventually get the refund...

They couldn't do the return right there? I know when you send it back I've been told its about two weeks, business days, to issue a refund. I don't know if customer service knows the status until they issue the refund.....are they not issuing the refund for a reason or it's just taking awhile?

They received the item around May 12. Supposedly, a refund was issued May 15th. It was not. The item was returned back at the end of April.

Can you dispute it with your cc company? If you have paperwork that says they issued the refund and they have not, the cc may be able to help....
I don't have paperwork and LV refuses to provide it.

Sorry, like I said, I've explored various avenues to correct the issue. I'm planning to call the number provided later this evening to see where they can lead me.

I don't have paperwork and LV refuses to provide it.

Sorry, like I said, I've explored various avenues to correct the issue. I'm planning to call the number provided later this evening to see where they can lead me.

I'm so sorry about this situation...that was a month ago!! I hope these numbers you call can help you resolve this matter...GL

Thank you, I will try those.

Apparently the stores are not totally connected to LV online, and can only do so much. My store/regional manager have been very helpful, but they're done what they can do.

I am really sorry about all this. I really do hope you get the resolution you are looking for.

Be Blessed MoNikki