Does anyone know how to order from JAX??

JAX is just the warehouse in Jacksonville that the stock is at before getting distributed to stores. Calling in a phone order is essentially ordering from JAX.

Ordering from Jax is super easy, and they have always been wonderful to me. Plus, if they don't have what I want in stock, they'll ship it free from a FP store. They had to do that with my ladybug fob - it arrived (BEFORE my bag, which was ordered on the same day) from Las Vegas!

When you do a phone order, is there any way to check the status of your order? I got an order number, but it doesn't show up when I type it in the order status page on Coach.com. Also, the item I ordered is being shipped from a store since JAX is sold out. Will I receive the tracking info when my item ships, and does it usually take longer than if the item was in the warehouse?

You can also call your local coach store and place an order from JAX over the phone with them. When you do that there is an option to give them your e-mail address...if you do you will receive tracking updates on when your package ships and also the fedex tracking number.