Does anyone know how Mike and Chris leather hoodies run?

1. I'm thinking of buying a Mike and Chris leather Dylan hoodie in cognac. I don't know what size to get. I'm a 36 B chest and I take a medium in juicy hoodies. Large if I don't want it tight. Can anyone help me out? What do you think I would take?

2. I am not sure if the leathers run the same as their regular hoodies, but I take a Medium in Juicy (34C) and I have the Lucas hoodie in Medium also- fits perfectly!

3. thanks

4. I had the dylan(same one J simpson in cognac) It was slightly big on me, I am a petite in everthing and I had to order a small from singer22.com because at the time that was the only size that they had in that jacket, I always felt it was just too big , so I purchased another style (mike and Chris) in a petite and It fits pretty good if I wear a sweater underneath. I think a small would fit you, especially if you are a med in Juicy sweatshirts

5. I wear a medium in everything.. I'm a 36B. I've tried on the Mike & Chris Jesse in a small, medium, and large. The small wouldn't fit over my armpit. The large was way too big and hung off me, and made me look like a marshmellow. The medium fit absolutely perfectly. I own the medium and it was very tight and snug the first few wears, but over time the medium has stretched and has become very roomy.

6. I'd say Mike & Chris tends to fit TTS, but their styles are meant to be fitted. I'm normally a small to petit in Juicy hoodies, and have Mike & Chris Nathan jacket in a S, and it fits perfect.

go for a medium, leathers will stretch as its worn, so you probably wouldnt want it loose to begin with.

7. I have six Mike & Chris leather hoodies. Two run true-to-size, three run small and one runs EXTREMELY small. It's a toss up in my experience.

8. I think you should get Medium.

9. Thanks for starting this thread - I am trying to get one of their leather hoodie too and just unsure about their sizing :smile:

So this will help!

10. great thread. I want to get the Hue style and was wondering. I'm kinda 'busty' so I was wondering if they would fit? I'm usually a med/large in tops and a 36D. Is that too big for these jackets?

11. outtacontrol, if the busty jessica simpson can rock so many mike & chris styles, then you definitely can! :smile:

i've tried on lots of them. generally i think they fit a little small, not much, so if you are between sizes, go with the bigger one. im normally either an x-small or small, so in mike & chris small is perfect for me. if you have a large bust or shoulders, definitely lean towards the larger of the sizes you wear.

12. Definitely size up if you have a bigger chest. I have a large chest and a small is really, really tight when zipped up.

13. i say that the Mike & Chris, is pretty TTS. Just keep in mind that it will stretch out a bit.

14. I've got the Mike & Chris Dylan in cognac. I'm usually a size 0 or XS and i got the Dylan in an XS. It was pretty fitted when i first got it and rather tight around my chest (and i'm only a B cup) and now, after a few wears it fits just perfectly. If you're a medium size for everything else, then i would say get the Dylan in a Medium.

IN case you're interested, this is how mine fits on me.

[​IMG]

15. oh emcham.. you just made my day!! :yahoo:
    I just scored a m&c HUE leather jacket (the one that lindsey lohan was seen wearing) with the puff sleeves and the sweater material on the cuffs and hem for $250 on *bay, when those babies in the store are $800+ I'll post pics when it gets here :graucho:

Brasilian_babe - you look hot!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice