does anyone know chanel classic wit removeable rain cover

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone knows this bag's price in europe ?
    does it has size 14 inches ?

it likes classic but it has removable rain cover
    does anyone know its name ?

what color will be available in shop ?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. It's called the Coco rain. I saw one in NM not too long ago. It was in a beautiful lambskin light grey with a green rain cover. Gorgeous little bag!

3. that is such a cute idea, the raincoat. i definitely want one!!

4. I don't understand the logic behind the removeable rain cover? Apparently it does not cover the front flap or the straps and what good is that? :shrugs:

5. ^ actually it does cover the front flap. But you're right, the chains won't be covered, and to be honest, I don't think the rain coat is really MEANT to be used. Instead, it's more of a conversation piece, a very pretty one, btw.
    I know I've mentioned this before and I'll mention it again. The chains are thinner than your usual flap's and for some reason it is a lot more shinier so it reflects so pretty upon the delicate lambskin!

6. Saks has the beige/black and the blue/burgundy coco rain bags. To me the rain cover gives people the opportunity to have two different looks in one bag.

7. I bought this bag in Paris about 3 weeks ago and the price is 2,250 Euro (before the tax refund).

8. is this the size of the m/l ?

9. thk u guys for information :biggrin:

10. is it 14inches ?