Does anyone know anything about the color Cuoio?

May 7, 2008
I sent an email to Luna Boston inquiring about a Chocolate Asher by chance of a miracle and Amanda said they did not have my Chocolate sadly, but they would be getting the Asher in a color called Cuoio in a few months. Just wondering if anyone has any knowledge of this color and how similar it will be to Chocolate? Thank you!

I sent an email to Luna Boston inquiring about a Chocolate Asher by chance of a miracle and Amanda said they did not have my Chocolate sadly, but they would be getting the Asher in a color called Cuoio in a few months. Just wondering if anyone has any knowledge of this color and how similar it will be to Chocolate? Thank you!

I previously emailed Amanda about Cuoio as well (I was asking about any and all Ashers they're going to bring in), and this is what she described the colour as:

Cuio looks to be a medium camel brown.
Sounds like it could be different from Kooba's Cuoio? It's hard to say, though, as I have no idea what Amanda was going off on when she described the colour (could've been a preview pic -- Treesje's aren't always the most colour accurate!! -- or just a colour swatch). The delivery date is 11/30 for that, so it might be worth following up on this closer to November, in case LB gets in more info on the colour!

(BTW, this is OT, but Amanda also mentioned a blue Asher, which she described as follows:

The blue is not oceano - it is a rich, bright blue.
Could it be EB v.3?? :nuts:)

Hmmm...sounds interesting, but that is a long ways out! I guess I will just keep stalking all the resale sites and pray that someone has one they want to part with! I know if I settle for another style/color then one will pop up as they always do...so I will try to be patient, which is not a virtue of mine~!:sweatdrop:

It's definitely still some way away... Sounds like you have a good plan, though: continuing to stalk ebay/Bonanzle/etc until then. Hope you can find one in Chocolate, will keep a look out! ;)