Does anyone know anything about SABINA NEW YORK?

Oh, my goodness -- I just bought it!! It arrived today!! I was at a doctor's appointment when it arrived, so my loving dh unpacked it for me and set it up by the door so that I would see it when I got home. It was a gift from him after finally receiving his inheritance.

Lagoon was the only color left online, but the closest UO to me said they had one in gray.

The Lagoon is so beautiful -- a true, deep green with matching lining. It has silver hardware.

I haven't had a chance to unwrap it yet and transfer my stuff into it, but I already love it. :yahoo:
purses

Last edited:
/\ Congrats blue skies eyes...I also ordered one today, in lagoon..I wanted black originally, but I ended up getting it in the forest green and there was a 15% off with a code..so i got it for $191...Glad you like yours. I also have about 1o black bags, so this will be a nice addition.
Post another pic when you have all your stuff in it and it's unwrapped please!!!
So i can live vicariously thru you:biggrin:

Ooh, you got 15% off? Awesome! I got the free shipping, but opted to pay the $7 to get it here sooner.

This is honestly the first "nice" handbag I have ever owned. My dream is to own a Balenciaga City someday, but for now I'll enjoy this beauty. :heart:

I normally like to buy Linea pelle bags, I have about 6 of those..and my friend had this bag in navy/black not sure and i was very impressed..it looks and feels a lot more expensive than it is in my opinion.
I have a lot of mid price designer bags, like Micheal Kors, Foley Corrina, Cole Haan and Coach and Kooba..this bag will blend right in I hope.

blue skies eyes..are you enjoying your bag?
I have had mine for 2 days..and i am on the fence.
I may return it..the leather feels a bit to slick for me...I think the black leather of the same style is pebbled and not so smooth which may make the bag look a bit more rugged
sabina.jpg

sabphoto.jpg

I located a black one in a boutique in NYC..Can you see a difference from the lagoon leather? The only thing thats stopping me is that I have A LOT of other black bags..so the lagoon was a good choice..But now i am torn.
I hope you're LOVIN yours.

Last edited:
Hi, bagstobuy -- Yes, I'm lovin' mine. The leather has a very subtle sheen, but still has that knock-around look that I prefer, as I'm not a fancy-purse girl. The leather on mine is definitely pebbled, but it's still so soft. I like the magnetic closure, too, as I can easily get to my cell phone kept in the sidewall pocket, eliminating the need for the cell bag I used to attach to other purses. The shoulder strap is the perfect length for me, and the handles are comfy, too. After some experimentation I decided to widen the drawstings as much as possible to allow quicker access to the inside.

I'm sorry that you're on the fence about your bag. You have to be comfortable with your choice and end up with what you love, since there are sooo many choices out there. I'll be interested in what you decide to do.

/\ Blue skies eyes..I returned the Lagoon bag as i didnt like the silver hardware, i thought it needed gold :sad:
So i bought it in black with gold hardware...I just posted this thread
http://forum.purseblog.com/handbags-and-purses/just-bought-another-sabina-608350.html
I bought another sabina..haha..I bought the chocolate brown also had gold hardware + the belted lagoon colored bag as well..yeah i wear mine with drawstring open.
What can i say i love these bags!
http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/3112116...ordsearch&keyword=sabina&origin=searchresults