Does anyone know any clinics that are known among locals for facial contouring?

milkshakes

Jun 11, 2020
Hi, I'm quite new to all of these, but I have done my research on babitalk (as I can recognise korean words) but I sadly do not really understand what they are talking about, and I understand that there are many promoters on babitalk and most clinics offer the locals discount for posting before and after reviews, hence I am not sure which of these reviews I read are reliable. Does anyone have any personal experience or have researched/heard about any local clinics that are good for facial contouring (jaw, chin and cheekbone)? I am looking for a more natural outcome. These are some clinics that I have come across that seem to be good at facial contouring (please let me know if I am looking in the wrong direction!)

- Regen
- Banobagi
- View/DA (dr lee dong chan?)
- Opera
- Dream

Thanks!

Hi I have gone to Regen with Dr. Oh for two jaw and genioplasty and he did a v line without my consent when I was under anesthesia he just decided to do it. My jawline is so small now. I have a short and backward chin than before and dent between my lip and chin
Also he moved my jaws so backward my airway is compressed and I have severe obstructive sleep apnea and need an cpap machine and a revision surgery
I can’t get my bones back
He and Suyen the consultant have ignored me for 3 months now and won’t provide operative reports or consent forms or acknowledge any fault

you may read my story in other threads

Do you have photos you can post and we can give you advice if you really need facial contouring
As you know this can cause sagging and need a face lift after

from the forum it seems opera or dream are better

but you can Search for people’s before and after

Instagram and websites are photoshopped and filtered

I hope this helps you

Hi I have gone to Regen with Dr. Oh for two jaw and genioplasty and he did a v line without my consent when I was under anesthesia he just decided to do it. My jawline is so small now. I have a short and backward chin than before and dent between my lip and chin
Also he moved my jaws so backward my airway is compressed and I have severe obstructive sleep apnea and need an cpap machine and a revision surgery
I can’t get my bones back
He and Suyen the consultant have ignored me for 3 months now and won’t provide operative reports or consent forms or acknowledge any fault

you may read my story in other threads

Do you have photos you can post and we can give you advice if you really need facial contouring
As you know this can cause sagging and need a face lift after

from the forum it seems opera or dream are better

but you can Search for people’s before and after

Instagram and websites are photoshopped and filtered

I hope this helps you
Im so sorry to hear that, I hope you can find a solution to this asap. I’ve read about several comments on purseforum that Dr Oh is a reputable surgeon for FC, but I guess not. If its possible, can you share with me why you decided to go with Dr Oh and why you chose Regen?

Im so sorry to hear that, I hope you can find a solution to this asap. I’ve read about several comments on purseforum that Dr Oh is a reputable surgeon for FC, but I guess not. If its possible, can you share with me why you decided to go with Dr Oh and why you chose Regen?
As for photos, this is a picture of my frontal view. Appreciate that you’ll give me some advice regarding this. Thanks a lot!

7ED8020F-3FCF-42EC-9127-83FA36FDDE7B.jpeg

Hi I went to him because i read a blogger bon Qui qui blog about going to him and she seemed and looked so good so I wanted to go to him. I did go on doc finder to get some consultations too but they didn’t tell me the clinics and wanted me to agree to use them and then reveal the clinic

Suyen the consultant at Regen was very nice and convincing that dr oh was the best of the best and that I really needed two jaw surgery not just chin surgery for the best outcome
she said he’s the best at two jaw and the recovery is 3 weeks
She really lied!
This is an invasive surgery and the recovery is 1 year your face is swollen at least 4-6 months and you have a piece of plastic between your teeth and nails in your gums to hold rubber bands for a month and then just rubber bands with nails for 2 months at all times it’s hard to eat talk , you can only eat liquids and you chin may be permanently numb and mine is and also you can’t open your mouth normal
When I started choking and noticed my jaws are so back I questioned her and him and they said you’re swollen and I said no and then They ignored me and now I have medical conditions and a sucked in mouth and small jaw and chin and it’s not normal

Hi I think you are very beautiful I can see where you think your jaw is wide but at least try Botox and or buccal fat removal first

My friend did Botox for a while and it permanently made the jawline smaller

this can be done in America

the facial contouring is so Invasive and permanent
I can’t even get my bones back he shaved off and threw in the trash can , I didn’t even ask for it to be removed , he had his own standard of beauty and didn’t Listen to me or the photos I showed him

also now I’m afraid about the sagging skin

I don’t want to get a threadlift every 2-3 years it’s like 5000 dollars or more

I think you should embrace yourself and try non invasive things first

I Wish I was not so self conscious and didn’t feed into my insecurities and believe dr oh

of course the surgeons will say they will do it they want to make money

please update us what you decide
As for photos, this is a picture of my frontal view. Appreciate that you’ll give me some advice regarding this. Thanks a lot!

View attachment 4768997

Thank you so much for sharing what you went through as well as proposing other options. I will start to look into other non-invasive options as well. I was thinking maybe you can visit Regen after the travel limitations are lifted, perhaps it would be best to talk to the staffs there face to face?

Sure and I’m sure others here can review your photo and provide advice

I know not all Korean plastic surgeons are bad but this is my experience with dr oh at Regen only

also I think your lips are beautiful and nice so don’t get two jaw surgery I had a full lips and now they are severely skinny and thin I’m so sad

I don’t have time or money to visit them it’s a waste to try to communicate with then

I wanted my refund of over 25,000 dollars but they refuse to give it

Even though I now have a medical condition the sleep apnea a lot of The best doctors are out of network so insurance will not cover all of the revision.
I will have to pay out of pocket 20-60 thousand dollars not including braces and wisdom tooth removal
That’s why I want my refund and I can’t spend money to visit them just to be ignored
A flight costs 1000 and a hotel is 70-100 per day and time list from work , and no definite outcome

if anyone does go to Regen please talk to them for me and ask for at least my refund

Honestly they owe me much more for
Damages for my revision surgery and pain and suffering , I have a therapist and psychiatrist now

good luck to you! Remember to embrace yourself
And maybe don’t go On social media so much it’s a bad influence

Thank you so much for sharing what you went through as well as proposing other options. I will start to look into other non-invasive options as well. I was thinking maybe you can visit Regen after the travel limitations are lifted, perhaps it would be best to talk to the staffs there face to face?

I'm also interested in facial contouring and prefer to do with local clinics in Korea.
Famous clinics in online are used to use marketing money more so easy to find that I thought.
I've researched a lot and some places offer a technic not to sag after FC.
Got some discounted price much now for this year so I am considering seriously too.

Reactions: princess.doll
Sure and I’m sure others here can review your photo and provide advice

I know not all Korean plastic surgeons are bad but this is my experience with dr oh at Regen only

also I think your lips are beautiful and nice so don’t get two jaw surgery I had a full lips and now they are severely skinny and thin I’m so sad

I don’t have time or money to visit them it’s a waste to try to communicate with then

I wanted my refund of over 25,000 dollars but they refuse to give it

Even though I now have a medical condition the sleep apnea a lot of The best doctors are out of network so insurance will not cover all of the revision.
I will have to pay out of pocket 20-60 thousand dollars not including braces and wisdom tooth removal
That’s why I want my refund and I can’t spend money to visit them just to be ignored
A flight costs 1000 and a hotel is 70-100 per day and time list from work , and no definite outcome

if anyone does go to Regen please talk to them for me and ask for at least my refund

Honestly they owe me much more for
Damages for my revision surgery and pain and suffering , I have a therapist and psychiatrist now

good luck to you! Remember to embrace yourself
And maybe don’t go On social media so much it’s a bad influence
I see, good luck to you too! I wish you all the best and hopefully you can find your confidence back again.

I'm also interested in facial contouring and prefer to do with local clinics in Korea.
Famous clinics in online are used to use marketing money more so easy to find that I thought.
I've researched a lot and some places offer a technic not to sag after FC.
Got some discounted price much now for this year so I am considering seriously too.
Hi, yes I agree with you. Initially I was enticed by those famous clinics as the hospital looks nice and their website looks nice too but after researching I feel that local clinics sounds more reliable and use less marketing techniques. If it is possible, can you share about those places that you researched that offer techniques that won’t result in sagging after FC?

Based on your picture I think you may benefit from FC (specifically square jaw). It looks like bone and doesn’t look like muscle or fat, but that’s just my opinion. I have no experience with the clinics of your choice. I mostly looked in to specified facial bone clinic like EU, TFD,... when I did my research. Other facial bone clinics are EverM, JUM but not many foreigners have gone there, and their English communication is not as good as the other 2.

Based on your picture I think you may benefit from FC (specifically square jaw). It looks like bone and doesn’t look like muscle or fat, but that’s just my opinion. I have no experience with the clinics of your choice. I mostly looked in to specified facial bone clinic like EU, TFD,... when I did my research. Other facial bone clinics are EverM, JUM but not many foreigners have gone there, and their English communication is not as good as the other 2.
Yes, I was wondering about it too. I tried feeling for the bone/muscle around my jaw area and there was a prominent bone there, hence I’m not sure if botox can help make my face oval-shaped. I see, I didn’t know EU and TFD specializes specifically in facial contouring. Thanks for letting me know!