Does anyone know about the Louis Vuitton Noctambule?

1. This is probably a really long shot but I was wondering if anyone knew where I could buy a used/resale Louis Vuitton Epi Leather Noctambule?

I finally got the guts to bid on eBay and i've been watching this bag, but I went to visit my parents for dinner this evening and the auction ended before I could place my bid. (I was waiting until the last minute to better my chances) I was so sick about it I wanted to spit. It ended for a reasonable price that I wouldve been willing to pay.

If anyone know of a LV reseller or happen to have this bag yourself please let me know. It is a discontinued bag that I've admired for years. I feel like the bag has slipped right through my hands.

Here's a pic below from the eBay auction that I missed out on.

[​IMG][​IMG]

2. eBay has a listing page for people looking for certain items. I think it's called I WANT IT NOW. Try that and cross reference any replys to find a reputable seller. Good luck!

3. Good idea. I wonder if people have success with that?

4. I just saw a new listing for this bag on eBay tonight....but the pictures are the EXACT same ones from the auction that I was talking about a few days ago!!!
    Do some of these ebay sellers think that we're STUPID!?

I would have bid on this bag immediatley had I not realized that the seller was using someone elses pictures. SEE, it does pay to surf ebay just for the hell of it ;)
    I should send them a message saying that I know the pictures are copied.

5. Thanks ! I'm just doing what I can to bring together the bags and ladies that love them ! :lol:

6. How in the hell did you find that!

7. Random luck really, I was looking at the website a few days ago and I remembered that they had this Louis Vuitton tote that was really uniquely shaped.. so, not really great searching skills so much as random luck ! :smile:

8. Weird.... it was meant to be that you help her not get the fake one on E-bay! This forum is so helpfull for all of us! THX MEGS/VLAD!!!

9. I could sit on this darn computer all day and still not find what I am looking for. Darn you are good!:biggrin:

10. i really like this bag - it's so retro and not like other LV bags!

11. goyard has a bag similar to this...the beluga... that i much prefer...

[​IMG]

$1680 at barneys...

12. eh, doesn't really have the same retro charm. i love the inverted shape of the LV

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice