Does anyone know about Fendi Denim Spy??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone know or have this bag?
    I want to know that the handle and the trim are leather or not?
    Or it just a laminated denim? Thanks so much.
    [​IMG]

2. the trim is denim

3. yes, it is laminated denim or Spalmati as Fendi refers to it...its a nice casual look spy bag:tup:

4. I really like this denim spy! Wasnt so much a fan of the other denim spies, but I do like this one. I love the casual spin. Another Spy I hope to obtain at some point.

5. It is not leather. However I have the denim baby spy with the zucca lining and I absolutely love it! it is the perfect summer bag - its look is nice and light and it fits everything - very chic. But I'm not sure how much I like the full size spy in denim.....if you can, try to buy the denim baby spy - somehow I think it works much much better in the denim than the regular size spy...

6. Thank so much for all answers. I like this gorgeous bag so much. It's good to go with jeans. I will think it hard. Because it will cost me 1500$ for denim bag.:wtf: