Does anyone know a great SA @ Saks in Boston?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am going to Boston on Wednesday. Inquiring about Saks because they offer 10% off for opening a new account. Also wonder if Chanel at saks will take their bags back to refurbish... Thanks:confused1:

2. Sorry Saks Boston doesn't have a Chanel boutique, only NM does :nogood:

3. yup=) go to Neimans or the boutique on Newburry st. Staffibp, do you know any SA at Neiman or the boutique that you usually work with? I work with Rose at the boutique. She is nice and helpful but I dont feel like she is as knowledgable as others. I am looking to establish relationship with one SA at Chanel NM. If you dont mind, can you refer me to one? thanks

4. i dont know of any SA at saks in boston, but do NOT use carol at NM in boston. i bought a white chanel bag from her, and when i got it there were brown marks on the bottom, scratches on the handles, and a blue pen mark right on the front!! i called her about it and she wasnt the least bit apologetic"about selling me a flawed bag.....instead she said, "well its been sitting out here awhile so just send it back" and had a bit of an attitude about it too!