Does anyone keep their dustbags? If u do L@@K at this u will be amazed!

I think it may be wrong to sell them on ebay as it encourages people with knockoffs to buy them and put counterfit items up for sale with the authentic Coach dust bags. Makes it slightly easier for them to pass them off as authentic Coach items if they have dustbags.

I think it is wrong in every way especially since those aren't like actual dustbags they are just the bags you get from the outlet when you buy accesories which makes it even worse for me to see someone selling them. I usually toss mine away or let my daughters play with them they like to put thier jewelry in them and stuff

She probably made it look like she was listing the other items too to get past the ebay policy of no dust bags without authentic product sold with them....sketchy!

I keep mine and use them. Some of them I set aside for use with gifts later. I've purchased mini skinnys from Macy's/Dillards and they've only provided tissues and boxes, not dustbags.

I think it may be wrong to sell them on eBay as it encourages people with knockoffs to buy them and put counterfit items up for sale with the authentic Coach dust bags.

From what I heard, it is now prohibited to sell dustbags on ebay (one of the reasons is as what mrscook posted above). Not sure if this listing will be considered against the policy since it includes other items.

And by wrong I mean it is actually prohibited by ebay. If spotted the auction will be removed.
You're absolutely right. Over the years it seems that eBay has been diligent in removing this type of listing, as it does promote the selling of knockoffs and using real COACH dustbags for the merchandise.

I keep mine and use them. Some of them I set aside for use with gifts later. I've purchased mini skinnys from Macy's/Dillards and they've only provided tissues and boxes, not dustbags.

From what I heard, it is now prohibited to sell dustbags on ebay (one of the reasons is as what mrscook posted above). Not sure if this listing will be considered against the policy since it includes other items.

Seller states in her auction it is for the bags ONLY...she is trying to get away with selling prohibited items by making it look like she is selling the others.

Well that was quick, they're gone! I know there was an auction recently where the seller had fake keychains. She charged $3.50 if you wanted a bag to go with them! Her auctions got pulled too.